The Residential Programme includes:
- full residential course on a classic British boarding school site at Clayesmore School for 8 – 12 year olds
- 15 hours’ English tuition per week (3 hours per morning for 5
mornings per week)
- all educational materials
- maximum of 15 students in a class
- Certificate of Studies
- boarding school experience of multi-bedded dormitory room
accommodation with weekly laundry service
- full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- medical centre with a resident nurse on site
- 6 afternoon activities per week (including one half day excursion)
- 7 evening activities per week
- one full day excursion per week
- transport and entry fees included on all excursions
- airport transfers from and to Heathrow and Gatwick at published times on Saturdays and Sundays (groups ideally should arrive on Sundays and depart on Saturdays)
(270 students plus 57 for staff and group leaders)
July 8th 2023 to
August 20th 2023
£1,350 GBP per student, per week*.
*Students must study for a minimum of two weeks.
There's nothing like a bit of sunshine
Dorset, England is the perfect place to visit. Within this glorious setting your children will be able to focus on their studies and enjoy a lively activity programme, with less time staring at a screen and more time playing on the green.
If there’s anything the past few years have taught us all, it’s the importance of time and family. Now is the time to act on that self-reflection and spend time making memories that will last our whole lives.